Olive Branch Chamber of Commerce News
The Miss Olive Branch Scholarship Pageant is March 23, 2024 7pm, Olive Branch Middle School Auditorium
We Are Taking Nominations for Small & Large Business of the Year & Non-Profit of the Year!
Do you want to nominate a business to receive this award?
Do you want to nominate your own business to receive this award?
CLICK HERE to Download this Form, Complete It and Return to Us
The New Tipping Culture and the Effects on Consumer Behavior & Business
New tipping culture prompts questions and confusion about gratuity habits.
- Tipping opportunities have increased, but readiness to tip has decreased.
- Inflation and confusion contribute to tipping reluctance.
- Tipping fatigue negatively affects workers who rely on tips.
- Businesses can address the issue by educating consumers, communicating tipping policies clearly, or exploring alternative models for fair wages.
Here’s a familiar dilemma: you walk into your favorite local coffee shop, grab a latte, and as you’re about to pay the screen prompts you: “Add a tip?” This scenario has become a staple in our modern lives, reflecting a new tipping culture that often leaves more questions than cash in the jar. So, what’s behind the shift in gratuity habits and what does this mean for businesses and workers who rely on tips?
Mississippi Job Search Website
Are you looking for a job in Mississippi?
If so, click here and visit Mississippi’s College Graduate Jobs website listing thousands of available positions.
(Some of them may not require a college degree, so it is worth checking out. In the search box, type in the City you desire to check, or if you are city-flexible, then type in a specific type job search for the whole state.)
EAP Services Discounted to Members
What you get
- Confidential Counseling
- 24-Hour Crisis Telephone Response
- Individual, couple and family counseling
- Referral, Follow-Up and Case Management Services
- Supervisor/Mandatory Referrals
- And more