2020 Miss Olive Branch City Scholarship Pageant:
Roaring into 2020
Sign up for Miss OB
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY
If you’re interested in participating in this year’s Miss Olive Branch Pageant, please fill out this form and we will contact you to give you more information.
Note that you are not officially in the pageant until the entry fee has been paid. After filling this form, application and payment information will be sent to you.
Download Application Form:
Miss OB 2020 Rules:
Entry Fee: $40.00
Miss Photogenic (optional) $ 25.00
- 1. Contestant must be age 13 – senior in high school, single, born female, never married, and of good moral character.
- 2. Contestant must reside in Olive Branch and have an Olive Branch address.
- 3. Contestant must have proof of a GPA of 2.5 or above from the semester preceding the pageant.
A copy of last semester report card or letter from Guidance Offices will suffice.
- 4. Miss Olive Branch will serve as an Ambassador for the City and the Chamber at events.
- 5. Contestants must attend at least 1/2 of all practices. NO EXCEPTIONS to this rule.
- 6. Final rehearsal is MANDATORY for all contestants the Friday night before the pageant.
- 7. No parents, friends, or personal coaches will be allowed to attend the judges’ tea or be backstage on pageant night. All practices are CLOSED.
- 8. Contestants may be required to purchase items for the opening number.
- 9. The contestant and her parents are required to sign and date, the Miss Olive Branch Official Rules Form, and the Application form. These forms must be returned with the entry fee by the said deadline.
- 10. Information on applications will be used on stage and a copy of the application will be given to each judge. Applications must be legible if not typed.
- 11. Include a copy of a photograph (wallet sized) with your application.
- 12. There will be three (3) special awards presented in addition to the Miss Olive Branch and Alternates.
They are as follows:
Miss Congeniality (voted by contestants)
Miss Humanitarian (contestant with most ticket sales)
Miss Photogenic (entry is optional)
- 13. All photos for Miss Photogenic must be unframed and must be either 5 x 7 or 8 x 10 size.
Photographs may be color or black and white. Deadline for photo entry is March 18.
14. Entry Deadline is 3:00 p.m. on March 20, 2020. Applications can be submitted online or downloaded and returned to the Chamber office. Bios need to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Completed forms, copy of photograph and required fee must be received by the Chamber entry deadline. (address below) (Chamber Hours are Mon – Fri, 9am – 3 pm)
15. Checks must be made payable to Olive Branch Chamber of Commerce or paid online via Paypal.
16. All fees are non-refundable, and all judges’ decisions are final.
Tuesday, March 24th, 4:30 – 6:00 pm
& Thursday, March 26th, 4:30 – 6:00 pm
at Stars in Motion Dance Studio
3370 Goodman Rd – Southaven
Friday, March 27th from 4:30 – 6:30 pm
at the Olive Branch Middle School Auditorium
Tea & Judges Interview:
Saturday, March 28, 10:30 am
at the Wesson House
March 28, 7:00 pm
at Olive Branch Middle School Auditorium
Miss Olive Branch: $1500
1st Runner Up $500
2nd Runner up $400
3rd & 4TH Runners Up $300
All to Colleges of Choice From the CITY OF OLIVE BRANCH
Miss Olive Branch: 4 semesters of full tuition at NWCC
1st-4th Runners Up: 4 semesters of 1/2 tuition at NWCC
If pageant winners accumulate multiple scholarship awards from Northwest Mississippi Community College, the amount of the scholarship to be awarded can total no more than the cost of tuition for the years in which the student plans to attend Northwest. The scholarship award is for two years; however, the years must be consecutive. The scholarship award cannot be combined with any additional Federal, state, or institutional grants, scholarships, and/or awards that the student may receive so that the total amount does not exceed the cost of the tuition
Olive Branch Chamber of Commerce
9123 Pigeon Roost Rd, Olive Branch, MS 38654