Olive Branch Chamber of Commerce News
5 Content Marketing Strategies for Small Business Owners
- Small businesses can benefit from content marketing as a way to attract and engage customers.
- Define your ideal customer’s needs, motivations, and behavior patterns to tailor content.
- Create content that provides solutions to problems and helps achieve goals.
- Incorporate a call-to-action into your content, such as lead magnets or promotions.
- Email marketing is an essential component of content marketing; personalize emails, segment subscribers, include CTAs.
- Track key metrics and adjust strategies accordingly for greater success in reaching and engaging customers.
The Curse of Perfectionism: Why It Hinders Workplace Productivity
- Perfectionism can be a hindrance to workplace productivity, as employees who focus too much on making things perfect waste time and miss deadlines.
- The pursuit of perfection is driven by a fear of failure and can lead to negative personal consequences such as stress, burnout, and sickness.
- Leaders can help their teams focus on meaningful work by setting clear expectations on individual projects and utilizing the 20:80 rule (Pareto Principle).
- Leaders should also model behaviors of self-acceptance and share stories from times when they have failed.
- Reducing the emphasis on perfectionism can improve employee performance, satisfaction, and overall wellbeing in the workplace.
The Power of ‘I Don’t Know’: Embracing Uncertainty as a Leader
- How pretending to know what you don’t know can affect your trustworthiness and discourage critical thinking
- Why leadership experts believe that ‘not knowing’ is a sign of strength, not weakness
- The positive attributes that accompany leaders who embrace not knowing and finding out
- The importance of curiosity in leadership and including diverse perspectives
- Why curious leaders create healthier workplaces
Mississippi Job Search Website
Are you looking for a job in Mississippi?
If so, click here and visit Mississippi’s College Graduate Jobs website listing thousands of available positions.
(Some of them may not require a college degree, so it is worth checking out. In the search box, type in the City you desire to check, or if you are city-flexible, then type in a specific type job search for the whole state.)
EAP Services Discounted to Members
What you get
- Confidential Counseling
- 24-Hour Crisis Telephone Response
- Individual, couple and family counseling
- Referral, Follow-Up and Case Management Services
- Supervisor/Mandatory Referrals
- And more