Break the Ice, Break the Stress: Making Remote Meetings Fun
- Workers love remote work flexibility, but not virtual meetings
- Making virtual meetings more enjoyable and engaging increases team connection
- Better meetings come with embracing fun and humorous ice breakers
- Bosses who use humor are more likable
- Know your audience and time icebreakers with discretion — the goal is to build closeness, not embarrass anyone
You know the drill. Click “join meeting,” watch the webcam flicker on, and hope the faces you’re staring at feel more enthusiastic than you. How is it that 87% of workers report wanting work-from-home flexibility yet most of us dread virtual meetings?
Click Here to Read the Full Article and Its Links to Other Articles